* Thursday, October 15th- Field trip to the farm (Please wear the blue field trip t-shirt/Jeans/tennis shoes and send a disposable lunch.)
** If attending the field trip you will be able to sign your child out to leave with you, or you may return to the school and pick them up at carpool.
* Wednesday, October 21st- 1st quarter report cards go home
* Monday, October 26th- 50th day of school (Your child may dress in 50s style clothes this day, if they would like.)
* Friday, October 30th- Non-uniform day (No costumes)
* Wednesday, November 11th- Veterans Day Holiday
* Friday, November 13th- 2nd quarter midterms
* Tuesday, November 24th- Thanksgiving Feast (More info to come)
* November 25th-27th- Thanksgiving Holiday
Letters for the week: R
Alphabet Snack: Beau(R)
Math: Chapter 3- Numbers to 5
Bible: Tower of Babel and Abraham
Bible Verse: No verse this week
Science: Nocturnal animals
Social Studies: Christopher Columbus
Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct formation and line placement as we learn each new letter.
Show and Tell:
Warren on Wednesday / NIyati on Friday
Dizzy will now go home with Niyati after the break!
No homework this week!