Sight Word assessments.
* Thurs. 12/15- Pajama Day
*Fri. 12/16- Christmas Chapel- Located in the cafeteria and begins at 8:45.
* Mon. 12/19- Grinch Day!- Students may wear a green shirt, grinch shirt, or dress as a WHO character. Students may style their hair to look like a character from "Who-ville." No face paint or hair paints will be allowed.
* Tue., 12/20- Class Christmas Party & Lunch 11:00.
* 12/21- 1/4- Christmas Holidays--- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
* Thur., 1/5- Students return to school
* Tue., 1/10- Report cards go home
Don't forget- Reading Folders:
Blue & Purple groups- Monday & Wednesday
Red & Yellow groups- Tuesday & Thursday
Please be sure you are reading 10-15 minutes each night with your child. Review blending together.
Letters for the week: Review
Show and Tell: Kendall on Friday
Math: Ch: 5 Test/ Ch: 6 Measurement Overview (Writing to 50 assessment)
Bible: The First Christmas
Bible verses: No verses this week.
(If you misplace your Bible verse list at any time please see the Bible verse tab above for a list of the verses.)
Unit: Christmas Around the World
Homework: Due on Friday, Dec. 16th.
Handwriting- We are focusing on line placement, neatness, and correct formation. Please review handwriting activity sheets at home and pay close attention to the D'Nealian handwriting steps.
Have a wonderful week!.