* Monday, September 28th- Bateman's Class will celebrate our Boosterthon Pajama day (Please wear tennis shoes for recess.)
* Thursday, October 1st- Picture retakes
* Tuesday, October 6th- PTF Meeting (6:30- Cafeteria)
* October 12th-13th- Student Holidays
* October 13th- Parent/Teacher Conference day (Please return your time selection for your conference. I look forward to meeting with each of you!)
* Oct. 15th- We will visit Holiday Farms in Ridgeland, SC. (The date has moved to a day earlier, from the previous date we had scheduled..) Parents may follow the bus or meet us at the farm. If you plan to attend the cost will be $8 upon entry.
* October 21st- 1st quarter report cards go home
* October 26th- 50th Day of School (Get your 50's day wear ready!!)
* October 30th- Friday/ Non-uniform day
Letters for the week: S & C
Alphabet Snack: Smores: Harry/Angeline (S) & Harrison(C)
Math: Graphing and Patterning- Chapter 2 test: This week
Bible: Enoch & Noah
Bible Verse: D (October 2nd)
Science: Fall: We will discuss fall weather, leaves(Why they change color), parts of a leaf, etc.
Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct formation and line placement as we learn each new letter.
Homework is due Friday, October 2nd.
Show and Tell: Monday (Jackson) and Friday (Katelyn)
Dizzy the Dolphin: Weekend with Ryleigh