- Science: The life and work of a bee
- Word Family: "ing"
- Special sounds: Review all special sounds
- Math: Chapter 12- "Numbers to 100"
- Phonics: Long vowels, blending
- Handwriting: Review of letter/ line formation, Writing numbers to 100
- Bible: Later Ministry of Jesus
- Bible Verse: "Z". Recite on 5/8.
- Homework: Due 5/8
- Reading: Monday & Wednesday: Purple and Black Reading groups
- Tuesday & Thursday: Orange & Green groups
- This week we will celebrate Children's Book Week with a book character parade on Tuesday, 5/5 at 8:45. Each student will need to dress as a character from a book that they enjoy. If you have the book, please send it with your child that day to carry in the parade. Costumes do not need to be elaborate! Be creative. You can find lots of simple costumes on-line that only require a few items from your closet. I hope to see you there! :)
Save the Date:
- Tue., 5/5- Book Parade 8:45.
- Tue. 5/5- Cinco de Mayo
- Wed. 5/6- Special Chapel to honor the Yancey's
- Thurs., 5/7- National Day of Prayer special Chapel
- Mon. 5/25- Memorial Day- No school
- Tue. 5/24- Fri. 5/29---11:45 dismissal. **Lunch will not be served unless you go to Aftercare.
- Fri. 5/29- End of the Year party- 11:00
Show and Tell:
Thursday: Make up day for VJ