**Get a good night's sleep
**Eat a healthy breakfast
**Wear your uniform to school(NO NUT CARDS)
** PLEASE BE ON TIME for school
Save the Date:
- Monday, April 11th -----> Friday, 4/15 Standardized Testing
- April 18th-22nd- Book Fair in Media Center
- Saturday, April 23rd- Super Saturday 10:00-3:00
- Monday, April 25th - 4th Quarter Mid-term
- Wednesday, April 27th- PreK & K Field Day @9:30
- Friday, April 29th- Non-uniform Day
- Friday, April 29th- Boxtop collection day
- Math: Chapter 7, "Time and Money" Practice writing numbers to 90.
- Bible verse: No verse this week due to testing.
- Bible: Early ministry of Jesus.
- Unit Study: Rocks/Soil
- Phonics: Long vowels, special sounds
- Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct letter formation and line placement.
- Word Family: "ing"
- Special Sound: "sh"
- Homework: No homework will go home until after testing.
- Reading: No reading folders needed this week due to testing.