- 1/26- 100th Day of School- Don't forget your child may dress up like a 100 year old person or decorate a shirt with 100 items!
- 1/30- Non uniform day. Please send in a quarter to dress out of uniform.
- Phonics: Long vowels. Please be sure to practice 3rd quarter sight words. Mid-term assessing will be here very soon!
- Word family: "ap"
- Special Sound: "R" Blends
- Handwriting: Writing numbers to 60.
- Math: Chapter 8, "Geometry and Fractions"
- Bible: Joseph
- Unit Study: Martin Luther King, Jr., Polar Bears/Winter
- Bible Verse: Verse "P". Recite on Friday 1/23
- Homework: Homework will go home on Friday 1/23.
Don't Forget! :)
Weekend with Hoppy: Layla
Show and Tell (Friday): Emma