- Tuesday, February 7th- 3rd Quarter Mid-Term Reports go home
- Tuesday, 2/14- Valentine's Day Celebration
- Friday, February 17- Georiga Day (You will need a Native American or colonial costume for this day.) * Bring a sack lunch. *
- Monday, February 20- President's Day Holiday
** Please make sure that you are reading with your child nightly and returning your folder on the assigned day. **
Special sound: S Blends (Sh-ship, sk-skate, sc-scat, sm-smore, sp- spot)
Word Family: in (chin, fin, pin, spin)
Long Vowels- please review these concepts at home as you see this new concept beginning. Review short and long vowels at home when reading.
- We are learning about special sounds like the Y in my, by---the o in go, so--- and the e in me, be, we.
- We are also studying special sounds such as ing, oo, ar, er, ir, ur, ew, ow, ou please review these at home as well.
- Please also review the digraphs ph, ch, th, sh, and wh. (phone, church, thumb, shell, whale)
Beginning Addition (We will continue to strengthen our addition skills of adding numbers to 10 or more when ready)
Valentines/God's Love for Us
Verse: P- Recite on Friday, Feb. 10th
Handwriting: Please continue to work on line placement, neatness, and letter formation at home.
Homework is due Friday, February 10th. A new packet will go home this Friday and is due the following Friday.
Have a blessed week!