Announcing the Lower School Flip Flop Drop!! All next week, both campuses, will be collecting new flip flops to be donated to the Savannah Baptist Center. The flip flops will be given to the homeless. They will have the opportunity to stop by the Baptist Center and take a shower and then will be given a pair of flip flops. All sizes are welcome. Thank you so much!!!!
Save the Date:
- Tuesday, April 5- Scholastic Book Order is due! :) Don't forget to use your coupon for a free book up to $5!
- Thursday, April 7- Class group pictures. Please- no NUT cards on this day!
- Friday, April 8- Standardized Testing practice
- Monday, April 11 -----> Friday, 4/15 Standardized Testing( Please get a good nights rest and a nice breakfast!)
- April 18-22- Book Fair
- Saturday, April 23- Super Saturday 10:00-3:00
- Monday, April 25- 4th Quarter Mid-term
- Wed., April 27- PreK & K Field Day @9:30
- Friday, April 29- Non-uniform Day
- Friday, April 29- Box-top collections are due!
This Week in Class:
- Math: Chapter 11- "Understanding Subtraction" Practice writing numbers to 90.
- Bible verse: "V". Recite to Mrs. Terry on Friday.
- Bible: Early ministry of Jesus.
- Unit Study: Weather
- Phonics: Long vowels, special sounds
- Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct letter formation and line placement
- Word Family: "ill"
- Special Sound: "th"
- Homework:No homework will go home until after Standardized Testing.
- Reading: Monday & Wednesday- Red and Black
Tuesday & Thursday- Purple and Green
Dizzy has visited everyone in our classroom! I know Dizzy has been on many fun adventures and enjoyed every weekend! :)
Show and Tell: Jackson and Katelyn (Send on Tuesday/Thursday)
Have a fabulous week!