Homework: DONE WITH HOMEWORK FOR THE YEAR! YAHOO!!
Phonics: Blends, digraphs. Practice 4th quarter sight words. I will be assessing sight words this week.
Word Family: No new word family. We will be reviewing.
Special Sound: No new special sounds. We will review.
Long Vowels- please review these concepts at home as you see this new concept beginning. Review short and long vowels at home when reading.
We are learning about special sounds like the Y in my, by---the o in go, so--- and the e in me, be, we. We are also studying special sounds such as ing, oo, ar, er, ir, ur, ew, ow, ou please review these at home as well. Please also review the digraphs ph, ch, th, sh, and wh. (phone, church, thumb, shell, whale)
Bible Verse: Verse z
Bible: Jesus Helps and Heals
Math: Counting and writing to 100
Unit Study: Ocean Life
Reading Groups: We are finished with reading groups for the year! Please be sure to send in the Tiptoes Books that were distributed.
Save the date
- Wed., May 17th- Raider Spirit day to honor our SCPS Seniors. ***Wear a Raider t-shirt with uniform bottoms.
- Fri., May 19th- Field trip to Botanical Gardens at GSU. Please wear field trip t-shirts, shorts, and bring a sack lunch. Leave by 8:45.
- Fri. May 19th- Mrs. Williams last official day. I will be around some to tie up loose ends for the school year on the last week of school.
- Mon. May 22 MRS. BATEMAN RETURNS!!!
- Tue., May 23- Friday, May 26th- Dismissal at 11:45 UNIFORMS MON.- THURS.
- Fri, May 26th- Perfect attendance awards (Cafeteria 9 am)
- Fri, May 26th- Last day of school- Party @ 11:00 *Free non-uniform day.