Homework: Packet will be due Friday, April 28
Phonics: Blends, digraphs. Practice 4th quarter sight words.
Word Family: No new word family. We will be reviewing.
Special Sound: ending sounds "ed, t, d"
Long Vowels- please review these concepts at home as you see this new concept beginning. Review short and long vowels at home when reading.
- We are learning about special sounds like the Y in my, by---the o in go, so--- and the e in me, be, we.
- We are also studying special sounds such as ing, oo, ar, er, ir, ur, ew, ow, ou please review these at home as well.
- Please also review the digraphs ph, ch, th, sh, and wh. (phone, church, thumb, shell, whale)
Bible Verse: Verse W
Bible: Jesus heals and helps
Math: Chapter 7, "Time and Money"
Unit Study: Space
Reading Groups: Monday & Wednesday: Blue and Purple Groups
Tuesday & Thursday: Red and Yellow Groups
Save the Date:
* Mon-Sat, 4/23- 4/29 Book Fair
* Sat., 4/29- Super Saturday
* Wed, 5/3- Book Character Parade
* Fri., 5/19- Field trip- GSU Botanical Gardens- Parents welcome!
* Tues., 5/23- Fri. 5/26. Early dismissal days- 11:45
* Fri., 5/26- Last day of school
* Fri., 5/26- End of year party
Have a wonderful week!!