* October 12th-13th- Student Holidays
* October 13th- Parent/Teacher Conference day
* Thursday, October 15th- Field trip to the farm (more info to come)
* Wednesday, October 21st- 1st quarter report cards go home
* Monday, October 26th- 50th day of school
* Friday, October 30th- Non-uniform day
Letters for the week: D & G
Alphabet Snack: Andrew (D) & Grayson (G)
Math: Chapter 3- Numbers to 5
Bible: Noah & Tower of Babel
Bible Verse: E (October 9th)
Science: Nocturnal animals
Social Studies: Christopher Columbus
Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct formation and line placement as we learn each new letter.
Homework is due Friday, October 9th.