bring a sack lunch)
* Thursday, December 15th- PJ Day (Wear your favorite pjs to school!)
* Monday, December 19th- Grinch Day (Wear a grinch t-shirt or the color
green in honor of the Grinch. A note will be sent with more info.)
* Tuesday, December 20th- Christmas non-uniform day
* Tuesday, December 20th- Half Day of school & Parties @ 11:00 (Dismissal
* Wednesday, December 21- Wednesday January 4th- Christmas Break
* Thursday, January 5th- Return to school
Your child will be assessed on the first and second quarter sight words Tuesday, December 13th. If your child has mastered these words, they will not be reassessed. Please review with your child over the weekend.
Letters for the week: Review
Social Studies: Christmas
Bible Verse: Review
Handwriting: We will introduce 2 letters each week, focusing on line placement, neatness, and correct formation.
Homework is due Friday, December 16th.
Have a great weekend!