- 9/16 @ 6:30- Lower School Open House. Everyone will meet in the Cafeteria first before visiting the classroom.
- 9/25- Picture retakes & make ups
- 9/26- Non-Uniform Day. Please send in a quarter to dress out of uniform.
- 10/1- Fall Box Top deadline
- 10/9- Field trip to Madrac Farms in Rincon. More info coming soon.
- Phonics: Letters: Bb, Nn
- Phonics: Practice: Letters and sounds, 1st quarter sight words, blends
- Handwriting: We will continue to learn proper formation and line placement for the letters of the week.
- Math: Patterns & Graphing. Also, please practice writing and recognizing numbers to 20 at home.
- Bible: Enoch
- Unit Study/Science: Apples (Parts of an apple, reviewing the 5 senses with apples, apple life cycle.)
- Bible Verse:. Verse "D". Recite on 9/19.
- Hoppy our class frog will go home with Cody this week.
- Show and Tell on Friday: Joshua
Please send a snack and water bottle every day.
Send an email or note when your child is ready to recite their sight words.