- 9/25- Picture retakes & make ups
- 9/26- Non-Uniform Day. Please send in a quarter to dress out of uniform.
- 10/1- Fall Box Top deadline
- 10/9- Field trip to Madrac Farms in Rincon. More info will be coming home on Tuesday.
- Phonics: Letters: M, H
- Phonics: Practice: Letters and sounds, 1st quarter sight words, blends
- Alphabet snack: Layla(M) and VJ(H)
- Handwriting: We will continue to learn proper formation and line placement for the letters of the week.
- Math: Ch: 3- Nu,mbers through 5.
- Bible: Noah
- Unit Study/Science: We will learn about Johnny Appleseed this week and end our Apple Unit with an apple taste test on Friday of many different items made from apples! :)
- Bible Verse:. Verse "E". Recite on 9/26
- Hoppy our class frog will go home with Cain on Friday.
- Show and Tell on Friday: Lauren.
Please send a snack and water bottle every day.
Send an email or note when your child is ready to recite their sight words.