* Tuesday, November 10th- Pillowcases are due!
* Wednesday, November 11th- Veterans Day Holiday
* Friday, November 13th- 2nd quarter midterms
* Tuesday, November 24th- Thanksgiving Parade (8:45)
* November 25th-27th- Thanksgiving Holiday
Don't forget! Your child will be assessed on the first 50 words for the second quarter midterm grade this week if they have not already completed this accomplishment.
Letters for the week: P and Y
Alphabet Snack: Amelia (Y) and Olivia (P)
Math: Chapter 4- Numbers- Test this week. Please review the Ch: 4 math pages that have been coming home daily.
Bible Verse: Ii
Social Studies: Veterans/Pilgrims and Native Americans
Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct formation and line placement as we learn each new letter.
Homework is due Friday, November 13th.
- Show and tell Monday(Emma Kate) and Friday(Gabriel)
- Weekend with Dizzy: Katelyn
- Please remember that it would be very beneficial to work on writing sentences at home with your child's sight words and short vowel (CVC) words. As you practice these skills at home, please also remember to review sentence spacing and punctuation. We have been focusing heavily on sentence structure in our classroom over the last few weeks.
- This will be a tremendous help to your child's sentence writing development. If you need any extra copies of the Frog Street Press paper please let me know! :)