* Tuesday, November 24th- Thanksgiving Parade & Feast (Please note that the time has changed to 10:45)
Parents are welcome to join us for the parade and the feast in our classroom. You are also welcome to check your child out early after the feast.
* November 25th-27th- Thanksgiving Holiday
* Friday, December 11th (8:45)- Our class along with the other K classes will be performing in chapel this day. Students will need a Christmas outfit (red/green is fine) for the performance. A few students will have a specific part and will need a "costume."
These students are listed below:
Emma Kate- Angel
James- King Herod
I have fabric that I plan to use for most of the costumes. Any students with an animal part of the play parents please feel free to let me know your thoughts about costumes.
Letters for the week: X & Z
Math: Chapter 5- Numbers to 31
Bible: A bride for Issac
Bible Verse: Verse J
Social Studies: Pilgrims and Native Americans/ Turkeys
Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct formation and line placement as we learn each new letter.
Homework is due Friday, November 20th.
- Show and Tell: Monday (Zach) and Friday(Georgia)
- Weekend with Dizzy(Jackson)
- Please remember that it would be very beneficial to work on writing sentences at home with your child's sight words and short vowel (CVC) words. As you practice these skills at home, please also remember to review sentence spacing and punctuation. We have been focusing heavily on sentence structure in our classroom over the last few weeks.
- This will be a tremendous help to your child's sentence writing development. If you need any extra copies of the Frog Street Press paper please let me know! :)