- 11/13 - 2nd quarter midterms go home, Pillowcase due
- 11/17- Operation Christmas Child- Shoe-box collection week
- 11/21- Monthly Non-Uniform Day. Please send in a quarter to dress out of uniform.
- 11/25- Pre-K & Kindergarten Thanksgiving Parade/Feast- Parade @ 10:30, Feast @ 11:00. ***Please note that these times are different than what was posted on the school calendar.
- 11/26- 11/28- Thanksgiving Holidays
- 12/1- Return to school
* Each student will be assessed for the 2nd quarter midterm this week. Please review sight words.
Math: Chapter 5- Numbers to 31 Also, please practice writing and recognizing numbers to 40 at home.
Phonics: Letters- P & X
Social Studies: Indians/The First Thanksgiving
Handwriting: We will continue to learn proper formation and line placement for the letters of the week.
Bible Verse: Verse K- Recite Friday, November 14th
Show and tell(Friday)- Reed
Weekend with Hoppy- Reed
** Homework is due Friday, November 14th. **