- Fri. May 13: Charity Non-Uniform Day
- Wed. May 18- Field trip GSU Botanical Gardens. More info coming soon. Parents welcome to meet us there or follow the bus.
- Tues. May 24-Friday, May 27- Non-uniform days, 11:45 dismissal. ***No lunch served except for those who are staying for aftercare.
- Fri. May 27- Last day of school. Class Party will begin at 11:00.
- Report cards and standardized test scores will be mailed home around June 4th.
- Math: Begin Ch: 12/Counting to 100 (Ways to make 100)
- Practice writing numbers to 100.
- Bible verse: verse "Z"
- Bible: Jesus Helps & Heals
- Unit Study: Bees
- Phonics: Long vowels, special sounds
- Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct letter formation and line placement
- Special Sound and Word Family: Review
- Homework: We have completed our homework for the year!
- Reading: Monday & Wednesday: Red and Black groups Tuesday & Thursday: Purple & Green groups
Show and Tell:
Gabriella- Thursday/Ashley- Friday
Have a wonderful week!