- Wed., 5/4 Book Parade @ 8:45. Students may dress up as their favorite book character. Bring your favorite book too. Info was sent home last week.
- Wed., 5/18- Field trip GSU Botanic Gardens. More info coming soon. Parents welcome to meet us there or follow the bus.
- Tues. May 24-Friday, May 27- Non-uniform days, 11:45 dismissal. ***No lunch served except for those who are staying for aftercare.
- Friday, May 27- Last day of school. Class Party will begin at 11:00
- Math: Chapter 7, "Time and Money" Practice writing numbers to 100.
- Bible verse: verse "Y"
- Bible: Jesus Helps & Heals
- Unit Study: Frog life cycle, Mother's Day
- Phonics: Long vowels, special sounds
- Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct letter formation and line placement (Please continue to work on writing short sentences at home using sight words. The students are doing such a great job writing independently in the classroom! Your additional help at home has been a tremendous help with their success in writing!) So proud of them!!! : ) : )
- Word Family: Reviewing All Word Families
- Special Sound: Continue reviewing ild and er
- Homework: New packet will go home on Friday, 5/6
- Reading: Monday & Wednesday: Red and Black groups Tuesday & Thursday: Purple & Green groups
- Show and tell:
Amelia (Thursday) and Olivia