- Monday, 1/18- Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. NO SCHOOL
- Friday, 1/22- Scholastic Book Orders due
- Wednesday, 1/27- 100th Day of school- Please revisit the email about dressing up or decorating a shirt for this day! :)
- Friday, 1/29- Non- uniform Day
- Friday, 2/5- Mid-Term reports go home
- Thursday, 2/11- Grandparents Day
- Monday, 2/15- Presidents Day holiday
- Friday, 3/11- End of 3rd quarter
- Math: Begin Ch: 8, "Geometry & Fractions". Continue to practice writing and identifying numbers to 60.
- Bible verse: "N"
- Bible: Joseph
- Unit Study: Penguins/Polar Bears, Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Phonics: Long vowels; please review these concepts at home as you see this new concept beginning. Review short and long vowels at home when reading.
- Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct letter formation and line placement. Remember, to enhance your child's writing skills it would be great to work on writing short sentences at home with your child using sight words and short vowel words. Practice capitalization, punctuation, and spacing as well.
- Word Family: "ot"
- Homework: Packet will go home on Friday, 1/22 and will be due on Friday, 1/29.
- Reading: Practice 3rd quarter sight words Red & Black groups- Wednesday
- Purple & Green groups- Thursday
Dizzy will go home with Ema on Friday.
Show and Tell: Warren and Ryleigh