- 1/12- Report cards go home- Please sign and return as soon as possible.
- 1/16 & 1/19- No school for students- Martin Luther KIng Jr. holiday
- 1/26- 100th Day of School
- 1/30- Non uniform day. Please send in a quarter to dress out of uniform.
- Phonics: Introducing long vowels. Practice 3rd quarter sight words.
- AT-Word family
- Handwriting: We will continue to learn proper formation and line placement.
- Math: Begin chapter 8, "Geometry and Fractions" Also, please practice writing and recognizing numbers to 60 at home.
- Bible: Joseph
- Unit Study: Penguins/Martin Luther King
- Bible Verse: Verse "O". Recite on Thursday, 1/15
- Homework: Homework will go home on Thursday, 1/15 due to the long weekend.
Weekend with Hoppy: VJ
Thursday Show and Tell: Davis