- Monday, 1/11- Report cards go home (sign and return the following day to earn a N.U.T card)
- Friday, 1/15- Conference Day. NO SCHOOL. I will contact you if a conference is needed at this time.
- Monday, 1/18- Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday, 1/26- 100th Day of School!- See email about dressing up that day! :)
- Friday, 1/29- Non- uniform Day
- Math: Ch: 6 Test on Thursday. Practice writing and identifying numbers to 60.
- Bible verse: "M"
- Bible: Jacob & Esau
- Unit Study: Winter, Penguins
- Phonics: Long vowels; please review these concepts at home as you see this new concept beginning. Review short and long vowels at home when reading.
- Handwriting: We will continue to work on correct letter formation and line placement. Remember, to enhance your child's writing skills it would be great to work on writing short sentences at home with your child using sight words and short vowel words. Practice capitalization, punctuation, and spacing as well.
- Word Family: "ap"
- Homework: Packet will go home on Thursday, 1/14 and will be due on Friday, 1/22.
- Reading: Practice 3rd quarter sight words Red & Black groups- Monday & Wednesday
Purple & Green groups- Tuesday & Thursday
Dizzy will go home with Harry on Friday.
Show and Tell: Devon and Beau (you may send any day this week)