- Friday: 2/27- Beauty & The Beast FIELD TRIP ticket orders due.
- Friday: 2/27- Non-uniform day. Please send in a quarter to dress out of uniform.
- Monday: 3/2- Dr. Seuss day- Your child may bring in their favorite Dr. Seuss book to share with the class or dress up as a Dr. Seuss character if they would like, this is not mandatory simply just a day for a little fun and remembering Dr. Seuss and how important reading is! :)
- Friday: 3/6- Field trip to see morning matinee of SCPS production of "Beauty & The Beast" at the SCAD Trustees Theater. Parents welcome. Please send in a sack/lunch box and a drink.
- Friday: March 13th-20th- Spring Break
- 4/23- Grandparents Day (Advance heads up!)
- Phonics: Special sounds, long vowels. Practice 3rd quarter sight words.
- Word family: "ip".
- Special Sound: PR
- Handwriting: Writing numbers to 70.
- Math: Monday: Ch: 10 Math test; begin Ch: 11
- Bible: The early ministry of Jesus.
- Science: Scientists/Magnets
- Bible Verse: Verse "T". Recite on Friday, 2/27
- Homework: Due 2/27
- Reading groups: Purple & Black groups- Monday & Wednesday
Friday Show and Tell: Meta
Weekend with Hoppy: Joshua