* Thurs. 12/8- Christmas Wear- Tacky Sweaters or Christmas outfits can be worn. If your child does not plan to participate please send them dressed in their uniform.
* Fri., 12/9 Field trip to the Trustees Theater to see "'Twas the
Night Before Christmas". Leaving school by 8:45. Bring a
lunch and a drink from home. Please wear school uniform.
* Mon. 12/19- Grinch Day!- More info coming soon.
* Tue., 12/20- Class Christmas Party & Lunch 11:00.
* Tue., 12/20- Early dismissal @ 11:45
* 12/21- 1/4- Christmas Holidays--- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
* Thur., 1/5- Students return to school
* Tue., 1/10- Report cards go home
Don't forget- Reading Folders:
Blue & Purple groups- Monday & Wednesday
Red & Yellow groups- Tuesday & Thursday
Please be sure you are reading 10-15 minutes each night with your child. Review blending together.
Letters for the week: Z & Q
Show and Tell: Jake on Friday
Math: Ch: 5 Numbers to 31 (Students should begin practicing writing/identifying their numbers to 50 as well)
Bible: Jacob and Rebekah
Bible verses: Bible Verse K by Friday.
(If you misplace your Bible verse list at any time please see the Bible verse tab above for a list of the verses.)
Unit: Reindeer/Christmas Around the World
Homework: A home work packet will go home on Friday, Dec. 9th and is due on Friday, Dec. 16th.
Handwriting- We are focusing on line placement, neatness, and correct formation. Please review handwriting activity sheets at home and pay close attention to the D'Nealian handwriting steps.
Have a wonderful week!.