- Book Fair in the Media Center- Last 3 days- MONDAY- WEDNESDAY.
- BOOK FAIR IS OPEN UNTIL 7:00 p.m on TUESDAY, 12/2.
- 12/1- Return to school from Thanksgiving Break
- 12/18- Pajama Day
- 12/19- Class Christmas party 11:00
- 12/22- 1/5- Christmas Holidays
- 1/6- Students return to school
- Phonics: Blending letters to make words. Rhyming. Practice 2nd quarter sight words
- Handwriting: We will continue to learn proper formation and line placement.
- Math: Chapter 6, "Measurement" Also, please practice writing and recognizing numbers to 50 at home.
- Bible: Jacob
- Unit Study: Wants & Needs, The True Meaning of Christmas
- Bible Verse: "M". Recite to Mrs. Terry on 12/5
- Homework: Packets will go home on Monday, 12/1. Packets are due on Friday, 12/5.
Weekend with Hoppy: Harmony
Have a blessed week!