Parents, please note that our classroom will now be a peanut/tree nut free classroom. This includes peanut butter as well. Please do not send in snacks for your child that contain any of those items. Thank you for working with us to make sure all students' needs are met by providing a healthy classroom environment.
Save the Date:
- Aug. 26th- Picture Day! (non-uniform day)
- Aug. 29th- Boosterthon Pep Rally
- Sept. 5th- Labor Day Holiday
- Sept. 8th- Boosterthon Fun Run! (9:15 for PreK-2nd)
* Please send a snack and water bottle every day.
* Please fill out your child's lunch and dismissal preferences on the calendar, which is located in the front of the blue folder.
What are we learning?
*Letters for the week: E & A
*Math: Position and sorting
*Handwriting: We are focusing on line placement, neatness, and correct formation. Please review handwriting activity sheets at home and pay close attention to the D'Nealian handwriting steps.
*Homework will not begin for a few more weeks.
*Bible verses will begin in September. Date TBA.
*Sight Words: Please begin practicing sight words to help your child have a head start with their reading.
Have a great week!!!